Information about your use of the Services is collected as follows:
- Registration. In order to use the Services, you may be required to register an account and provide certain personal information such as your name, email address, zip/postal code, profession, occupation, specialty and perhaps some information regarding your current activities and possible exposure to contagions or other pathogens. You may be required to update or supplement this personal information that you provided at registration at times through your account when requested by CTG customer service.
- Information from Third Party Sources. We may obtain additional information about you from third party sources to assist us in providing the Services. For example, we may use third party information to verify and update your registration information, for research purposes or to personalize the Services.
How Your Information May be Used
Information about you may be used for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Services. We may use the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, and to develop new Services.
- Verification Purposes. We may use your information in conjunction with information from third parties to recognize you as a registered user when you visit one of our Client's Facilities or commercial properties, and to verify your identity and/or license or professional credentials for security and access purposes. We may require you to provide proof of your identity in addition to the CTG Badge on your mobile device, and if you are unable to do so to our reasonable satisfaction, we reserve the right to deny you access to the Services and any Client facility. While we take steps to verify that our users identify as the registered users, we make no guarantee as to their identity, professional credentials, or licensure status.
- Account Management. We may use your information to administer your account, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and send you administrative communications about the Services.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Information about your use of the Services may be shared as follows:
- Service Providers. We work with third party service providers to help us provide the Services and otherwise assist us in the operation of the CTG Network, including in the areas of email management and deployment, storage of personal health information (PHI), analytics, marketing, advertising, market research, identity, license, and professional credential validation, content distribution, customer service, payment fulfillment, event logistics, website maintenance and data storage and security. We may provide these service providers with personal information about users of our Services so that they can fulfill their responsibilities to us and our Clients; however, we do require that they agree to limit their use of this personal information to the fulfillment of these responsibilities.
- Member Profiles. Subject to applicable law, CTG may provide user profiles, and portions thereof, (excluding contact information and information about your participation in specific named activities or visitation to facilities) to third parties, including our clients, which are the main focus of the CTG Network.
- Aggregated Information. We may provide aggregated information about users of our Services to third parties as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. For example, CTG may tell a Client what percentage of registered users of the CTG Network presented with specific information or status at a particular facility, or what percentage of users in a market research survey selected a particular response to a survey question. This data is provided in a non-identifiable format.
- Legal Requirements. We may release personal information when we believe such release (i) is required to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; or (ii) is reasonable in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property or defend or assert legal rights of us or others.
Security of Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, use, disclosure and accidental loss. When you enter personal information, we encrypt the transmission of that information or use SSL connections (Secure Socket Layer) technology. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account username and password. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Choice and Control
- Account Information. You may update your registration information at any time through the Account Management feature available on each of our properties. You may also contact Customer Support at email@example.com and request that your registration information be updated or deleted. Note that if we delete your account, we may maintain certain de-identified information about you for internal business purposes including research, analytics and reporting.
- Cookies. Most browser software can be set to reject all cookies, including third party cookies, however, if you choose to reject our cookies, your ability to access and use the Services will be limited. Refer to our Cookies Policy for additional information about opting out of cookies.
- Email Communications. If you no longer wish to receive a particular type of email communication from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of the email and following the instructions. Also, you may manage your newsletter subscriptions within the newsletter subscriptions area within your account settings. Note that certain email communications that we send to members are service-related and as long as you are a member of the CTG Network, you may not unsubscribe from such emails.
- Push Notifications. We may send you push notifications from time-to-time to notify you of upcoming events or updates that we think may be relevant to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of notifications, you may turn them off at the device level.
- California Residents. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. For more information relevant to our users who are California residents, please contact CTG customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Users Outside of the United States
The CTG Network and the Services are designed and intended for use by adults, and are not intended for nor designed to be used by children under the age of 18. We do not collect personal information from any person we know is under the age of 18.
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
Effective date : May 5, 2020